- As a vendor, you confirm that have had adequate ample opportunity to read and understand the terms and conditions written herein, thereafter referred to “Terms and Conditions” related to the use of structurecity.com. For further clarifications on any clause enclosed here you may contact us using any of the following means below.
+234(0)81 5496 4171
By agreeing to use structurecity.com to you confirm your understood terms and conditions, and you agree to be bound by laws, rules, regulations, policies and official issuances applicable on the subject, now existing or which may be promulgated in the future. These terms and conditions is an agreement between Structurecity and Associates Limited and our vendors in line with the owning and operating a store/shop on structurecity.com. Having established the foregoing, some terms which will be appearing in the subsequent paragraphs will define for better understanding.
- This means the unique user identification name and password assigned to his shop/store on structurecity.com
- Account Credentials. This refers to usernames, phone number, email address and passwords among others, that allows your access to structurecity.com
- These are the Terms and Conditions that binds the vendor and Structurecity.
- Commencement Date. The date of execution of this Agreement by both parties.
- Intellectual Property. This means any patent, copyright, registered design, trademarks or other industrial property belonging to or acquired from Structurecity in the course of using their platform and/or any other application/platform.
- This refers to You, that desires to own a shop/store in Structurecity who would thereafter be verified and licensed.
- This means Structurecity and Vendor.
- e-construction platform. This refers to such Structurecity web services where vendors can display their products for general public to access and patronize.
- Website Manager. This refers to the appointed person(s) by Structurecity to audit and ensure the operation efficiency of the platform on periodic basis or as directed by Structurecity.
- Website Assistant. This refers to the appointed person(s) by the Structurecity to assist our vendors in aiding for their better understanding of the platform to enhance the usability. They could be changed from time to time by Structurecity.
- Commencement and Tenure. This agreement shall commence from the date hereof and shall continue and be enforce until terminated in line with the provisions of this agreement.
OBLIGATIONS OF THE VENDORS
- Each vendor shall ensure that information provided on the web page is authentic and complete as well as in line with the procedure designed by Structurecity.
- The vendor should be a legitimate owner of his/her business and have capacity for timely delivery as well as handling the logistics.
- Each vendor shall be allocated account credentials confidential and shall promptly notify Structurecity of any irregularities and unauthorized use of the account.
- Each vendor shall be available upon request by Structurecity to resolve any issues relating to his account and resolutions of complaints and disputes from customers.
- Each vendor shall comply with the requests from Structurecity to conduct due diligence and establish the true identity of ownership, source of funds, operations and transaction history of any business that takes place here.
- The vendor shall avoid selling of substandard products as such act will lead to termination of agreement. Our quality control manager shall inspect the products before delivery.
- The vendor shall timely comply with delivery of any product ordered for by the customers. You have to ensure that all products that are displayed is readily available at all times. Products are expected to be packaged and ready for delivery in less than 36 hours after receiving the notification order.
- The vendor shall ensure safety and security of all data or any information stored on the webpage.
- The vendor shall not pay any commission for any product sold on the platform for the first 6 months after registration. However vendor shall bear the bank charges and charges by the payment gateway, which is about 1.5% (+ 100 naira for amounts above 2,500 naira). After 6 months of registration, Structurecity will charge certain percentage on products sold according to the product category in the commission list.
- The vendor is to be guided by the obligations stipulated above and other policies as it concerns payments, operations and refund on items.
OBLIGATIONS OF STRUCTURECITY
- Structurecity shall be responsible for the provision of services that involves all the operations, including promotion of all products on the websites. However, if you need special promotion on your product, Structurecity is will ensure that your needs will be made. Special promotion shall include boosting of products by projecting the product in a banner in the homepage, sub-category page and AdSense promotion among others.
- Structurecity shall provide tools for the provision of images of your products to be displayed on the platform and the content of the information to be displayed on the website.
- Structurecity shall in its capability provide all the necessary support and administrative functions to ensure your maximum benefit from the platform.
- Structurecity may from time to time review its policies as well as terms and conditions of this Agreement.
REPRSENTATION AND WARRANTIES
- The vendor hereby represents and warrants to Structurecity:
- That the vendor is duly incorporated, validated and in good stance under the laws of Nigeria has the legal authority to enter into this Agreement.
- That the vendor has the requisite experience and has been doing business as well as at all time provide the products which (s)he shall publish on the platform.
- That all information provided to Structurecity are true and correct. You shall notify Structurecity of any material change or change in such information.
- The vendor shall comply with all the applicable privacy, consumer and other laws and regulations as regards to the services provided by Structurecity.
EVENT OF DEFAULT
- The breach of any terms and conditions of this agreement by the vendor shall constitute a default under this agreement.
- If any misrepresentation on the warranty or statement made or deemed to be made by the vendor is or proves to have been incorrect or misleading in any material respect.
- If there is misuse or misrepresentation of intellectual property of Structurecity.
- In the event of any default of any obligation by the vendor in pursuant to this agreement, Structurecity reserves the right to quickly terminate the agreement without prior notice and the vendor shall lose their access to their allocated online store/shop on the webpage.
- You may wish to dissolve at any time or may be terminated by Structurecity or suspended from accessing the platform if you violate the terms of this agreement.
- The vendor shall give Structurecity 21-day notice of any intention to discontinue the use of the platform. The agreement shall automatically be dissolve and you account shall be closed.
- The failure of the vendor to perform the obligations under this agreement in accordance with the agreed terms and conditions of this agreement and any further terms and conditions as may be advised by Structurecity from time to time.
- In any event or series of events in which the vendor was unable to comply or make available any products or puts any products that he/she does not have it shall considered as a violation of the obligations and could lead to termination of the agreement.
- If the vendor carries out any act which will or is likely to have a negative impact on the reputation, image and goodwill of Structurecity shall be deemed to termination of agreement.
- Upon termination of this agreement, the vendor shall return to Structurecity all the properties and materials od Structurecity that are in their possession.
- The vendor agrees to indemnify and keep Structurecity indemnified against all losses, damages, claims, costs, bad judgement and legal cost among others expenses that could be incurred or suffered by Structurecity whether direct or consequential. With the inclusions of any economic loss on turnover, profit, business or goodwill as a result of or in connection with the use of platform under this agreement or the use website which users on the platform. The vendor shall be liable for any loss or damage cause to Structurecity as a result of such action and upon demand reimburse Structurecity for any such loss or damages.
- In the event of any proceeding, litigation or suit against Structurecity by any regulatory agency or in the event of any court action or other legal action or judicial proceeding challenging or otherwise arising out of any matter herein contemplated, the vendor shall co-operate fully with Structurecity in the preparation of the defense of such action or proceeding and also co-operate with Structurecity and it attorneys as may be required. The foregoing indemnification obligations shall survive the termination of this agreement.
- Each vendor agrees that except as otherwise set forth herein, all right, title and interest in and to all registered and unregistered trademarks, service marks and logos, patent, patent applications and patentable ideas, inventions, trade secrets and proprietary information. Others includes registered and unregistered copyrights including without limitations to any forms, images, audio-visual displays, text, software and all other intellectual property which are developed, embodied in the platform or services are owned by Structurecity. The Vendor agrees to make no claim of interest in or ownership of any such intellectual property.
- The vendor shall be authorized to use his or her trademarks on the platform and shall not infringe on the rights of third parties. The vendor agrees that the display of their services or products on the platform shall not infringe on the intellectual rights of any third parties and that it shall not rent, sell, resell, lease, sublet, sublicense or loan the components of the service therefrom.
- The vendor shall establish an account with Structurecity for the services. Such account shall not in any way be misleading, offensive and infringing.
- The vendor shall be responsible for keeping the account and password secure as well ensuring unauthorize use.
- The vendor is responsible for all activities relating to their account.
MANAGEMENT OF THE PLATFORM
- Structurecity shall appoint a website manager whose responsibility shall be to audit and maintain optimum performance of the platform from time to time. To also ensure the platform is being operated legally and that no offensive contents or images are posted on the webpage allocated to any vendor.
- The website manager reserves the right upon giving prior notice to Structurecity to suspend or delete any professional who breaches any term of this agreement.
- Structurecity shall provide sample images, videos, audio, text messages or any other items as may be needed to upload on the website.
ELIGIBILITY TO USE THE PLATFORM
- The vendor represents shall be not less than 18 years of Age. Except in the case of the proprietor of a business enterprise or persons representing vendors who are limited liability companies are not less than 18 years of Age.
- Structurecity may provide the vendor with its confidential information and materials in oral or electronic form in furtherance of this agreement. The vendor agrees to keep any such in information and material confidential. The vendor shall avoid disclosure of such information to third party other than their employees and directors on a need-to-know basis.
- The confidential information and materials shall exclude any information that is in the public domain in the same format or context.
- This clause shall survive the expiration or termination of this agreement.
- The vendor acknowledges that the unauthorized disclosure of confidential information to a third party may cause loss or damage to Structurecity. Accordingly, the vendor hereby indemnifies Structurecity against loss, claim or damage arising from a breach of confidentiality obligations under this agreement.
- Non-Assignment. The vendor hereby promise that S/he shall not during the subsistence of this agreement, assign all or any portion of this agreement to any other individual, body or corporation.
DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATION OF WARRANTY AND LIABILITY
- In exception as set forth in the above; Structurecity or any of its agents make no warranty of any kind, express, implied or statutory regarding the services of Structurecity or this platform.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of or in connection with, the use of the website nor do we commit to ensuring that the platform remains available or un-interrupted error free or that the material on the platform is kept up-to-date or that all errors shall be corrected.
- Notwithstanding anything to the contrary herein contained, neither party shall be liable or responsible for failure to perform or delay in performance of any of its obligations under this agreement if such failure or delay is due to or attributable to any act of God, war, warlike conditions, hostilities, riots, civil commotion, or any other cause or circumstance of whatsoever nature beyond the reasonable control of either Party.
- Such Force majeure situation shall be notified to the other party within 21 days from the occurrence of the same if such situation continues for a period of 3 months the other party shall be entitled to terminate the Agreement on the expiry of the said period after duly intimating the same to the other party.
- If any provision of this agreement is held by a court of law to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall to the extent required to be severed from this agreement and rendered ineffective as far as possible without modifying the remaining provision of this agreement and without having any effect whatsoever on the validity or enforceability of this agreement.
NIGERIAN LAW AND GENERAL PROVISIONS
- This agreement shall be governed by the laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and any disputes arising therefrom shall be subject to the Nigerian courts.
- Structurecity and the vendor hereby expressly acknowledge and agree that regarding the relationship between the parties created by this agreement.
The parties are not, and shall not be deemed, joint ventures or partners; The Vendor is not, and shall not be deemed, an agent of Structurecity.
I (We) have read the Terms and Conditions as stated above and I (We) agree to its contents.